As Sneakersnstuff continues to grow we are now looking to strengthen our team in our Stockholm photo studio with a Junior Photographer/Retoucher.
This role owns all aspects of ensuring that top level product images for online use are complete, in line with our brand quality standard and delivered on time.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Produce high quality and consistently strong images for e-commerce use according to brand quality standards
- Execute the pre photography processes including steaming, re-lacing and tag removal
- Execute the post photography retouch process including colour correction, cloning and healing, masking, reshaping, cutting out, comping, adding/removing shadows and applying new backgrounds
- Ensure consistency across all images, matching digital imagery to physical samples
- Minimize repetition of corrections
- Deliver the images in the right crop, format and size to the required specifications for digital use on time accordingly to daily and weekly deadlines
- Obtain brand product images where necessary, crop and adjust to our brand guidelines to ensure consistency with our own images
- Upload images to our PIM system and ensure image quality before doing so
- Support in tasks to optimise the studio environment
- Support the Studio Manager as required
- Support creative projects as required
- A genuine passion for sneakers and streetwear
- Minimum of 1 year work experience of e-commerce photography and retouch, relevant degrees are a bonus
- Confidence in, and respect for, the use of lighting and studio equipment
- Really strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Capture One
- A great understanding of and interest in the e-commerce business
- Ability to work well within a team as well as independently
- Ability to request feedback where required, take directions and accurately interpret comments and feedback on image correction
- Meeting personal targets and daily and weekly deadlines, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure with a flexible and positive 'can-do' attitude
- Strong visual skills with an exceptional eye for detail and color
- An online photography portfolio to demonstrate previous experience
- Fluent in English since it is our business language
Working hours: Full Time
Reports to: Studio Manager
Location: SNS HQ, Södermalm, Stockholm
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of the love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music and Basketball. At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to engage and contribute. We love new things, and we love traditions. We believe in everyone’s right to equal opportunities. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. Be sustainable. We honor heritage and embrace the future.
And we always wear sneakers, www.sneakersnstuff.com.