We are looking for a Stockroom Manager to join our Berlin team. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth, efficient, and accurate operation of the stockroom. Successfully managing both outbound shipping and inbound operations for your city, coach the team, and lead by example.
Describe main responsibilities
- Your responsibilities will include managing, motivating, and training the stockroom crew.
- Handling deliveries, online orders, invoices, purchase orders, and optimizing the stock levels.
- Ensure compliance with all stockroom procedures.
- Optimize the stockroom and equipment to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- Manage and organize the store shipping materials.
- Ensure accuracy in physical verification of stocks.
- Keep systems updated with correct stockroom data.
- Communicate effectively with the global logistics team.
- Implementation and follow-up of health and safety standards.
Skill requirements and soft skills
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong computer skills, experience from working in complex systems.
- Strong organizational skills and a great eye for accuracy.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interest in leadership and people management.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team player mentality.
- Fluency in English and local language.
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music, and Basketball.
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to engage and contribute. We love new things, and we love traditions. We believe in everyone’s right to equal opportunities. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. Be sustainable. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.