As SNS continues to grow we are looking for engaged and ambitious team members to our fulfillment team at the central warehouse in Farsta. The primary purpose of this role is to pick, process and pack orders for SNS customers all over the globe. This position is for a limited time only starting as soon as possible and through the following 3-5 months.
The scope of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing all kinds of order for all SNS markets
- Consolidating items to orders from all SNS locations
- Creating, sending and receiving deliveries to and from all SNS locations
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and at the same time have a relaxed and positive attitude with coworkers and working to create a positive environment at the workplace
- Impacting company sales in a positive way by working in a fast and correct manner to meet and surpass the expectancy of SNS online customers
We believe that you have proven experience of both DTC and B2B logistics. And preferably you have been working with order management systems before. Important that you are fluent in English.
This role will suit you who have a meticulous attention to detail, appreciates teamwork in a high tempo environment, enjoys a lot of responsibility, thrives under a dynamic and flexible work flow and is thorough, organized and self-motivated as a person. If you, on top of it all, have a deep interest in sneaker and streetwear culture, this is the perfect match for you!
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of the love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music and Basketball. Today SNS works through 4 main pillars:
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.