What started as a store in the back-streets of Södermalm is now a Global Company and the creative outlet for the people behind the company. Founded in 1999 by sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson, both of whom are still active in the company, today SNS are retail stores, bars, night clubs, a restaurant, a brand, and more on the way.
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.
SNS is looking for a new member to join the family.
As a member of the Buying Operations team you play a vital role in making sure that operations at SNS run smoothly. Your work within this role is the backbone for other departments and critical for making sure that: product arrives on time/is correct, forecasting is available for future planning, finance can match invoices, and plenty more. This role will be specifically focused on our Japanese business and being able to read and write in Japanese is required.
The role also offers a great opportunity to grow and learn as we continue to implement new IT systems and need dedicated members who want to step up and take on the challenge.
You will be based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm and report to the Buying Operations Manager.
Primary work tasks and areas of responsibility
- Create purchase orders, purchase return orders and other documents for your assigned region (Europe, America, Asia)
- Have direct communication with the brands regarding deliveries, products, future orders, and obtaining accurate information
- Communicate with the warehouses so they know what to expect and to fix any issues that arise
- Place orders to vendors via our digital portal
- Assist the head buyer with purchasing tasks
Key competencies needed
- Able to communicate in English. Be able to read/write in Japanese.
- Experience in MS Office with MS Excel being the most important
- Familiarity with purchase, PIM and inventory IT systems is highly meriting
Skill requirements and soft skills
- Communicative and can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Team player
Sounds interesting? Don't hesitate to apply!