What started as a store in the back-streets of Södermalm is now a Global Company and the creative outlet for the people behind the company. Founded in 1999 by sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson, both of whom are still active in the company, today SNS are retail stores, bars, night clubs, a restaurant, a brand, and more on the way.
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.
SNS is looking for a new member to join the family.
As an Article-master data specialist you will work within our PIM (Product management) system and will create and edit all our products. Alongside creating the products, you will problem solve issues that arise and help us to utilize our PIM system as well as we can.
Your work within this role is critical for other departments as nothing else can begin until the products are created.
The role also offers a great opportunity to grow and learn as we continue to implement new IT systems and need dedicated members who want to step up and take on the challenge.
You will be based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm and report to the Buying Operations Manager.
Primary work tasks and areas of responsibility
- Create products in our PIM system
- Have direct communication with the brands(vendors) to obtain correct information
- Problem solve issues that arise
- Work with the buying team to maintain an accurate database
Key competencies needed
- Fluency in English
- Experience in MS Office with MS Excel being the most important
- Familiarity with purchase, PIM and inventory IT systems is highly meriting (knowledge of SQL programming language would be extremely meriting but not expected).
Skill requirements and soft skills
- Communicative and can-do attitude
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Team player
Sounds interesting? Don't hesitate to apply!