General Manager SNS Bar
Are you our new star who will ensure that SNS Bar stays locally relevant as well as ensuring smooth and efficient operations? You will be in charge of all Bar operations as well as recruiting, training, coaching, and developing the team members to deliver an excellent customer experience with the right SNS vibe.
The bar is located in Meatpacking, just underneath SNS NY-store and you will collaborate closely with the store team, as well as the content and actions team. Your direct manager will be SNS General Manager North America, and you will also collaborate closely with various departments at SNS World HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for profit and loss of the Bar Operations, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are not exceeded, including monthly inventory and
- Support in defining and continuous follow-up on relevant KPI’s to measure performance both in terms of revenue as well as reaching the right audience.
- Recruit and manage 3rd party security company
- Keep venue in top shape: remove old branding, hire / lead cleaners, daily maintenance, flag health / safety issues to HQ / design & architect team
- Administrative tasks such as managing and processing purchasing, invoices, contracts, permits etc.
- Continuously investigate and enroll revenue increasing initiatives, such as menu item costs, missing product offering, staff efficiency, staff scheduling, elaborate opening hours depending on customer traffic, shifting weather etc.
- In collaboration with Energy & Activations Teams identify and pitch Buy Out & sponsorship opportunities with partners
Who you are?
We are looking for you who have very strong knowledge, skill and experience of hospitality operations (at least 5 years). It is essential that you have documented experience of leading a team, as well as knowledge of budgeting and P&L responsibility. Experience from brand partnering and contract management will be a big advance in the position.
As a person you are very well organized, with a high ability for multitasking and problem solving. You are also highly team oriented and thrive to motivate others to work in an ever changing environment, you delegate and give feedback in a balanced way.
Are you a well organized, result oriented leader with a broad network and a deep understanding of SNS community, don’t hesitate to apply!