Sneakersnstuff (SNS) is a global retail experience founded in 1998 by pioneers who turned a sneaker collection into a world-wide retail company. Today SNS is the globally leading sneaker destination, creating massive queues online and outside their stores. SNS is on a fast and intense growth journey, which has increased the demand for a strategic Human Resources function to their Swedish HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm. The overall objective for the HR function within SNS is to ensure that HR contributes to the long and short-term business goals by continued development of HR as a true business partner. The Head of HR reports to the CEO and Founder and is a part of the Executive Management Team.
- Recruitment of key-role candidates to HQ and to ensure that qualitative and effective recruiting and placement practices, processes and tools are used throughout the company
- Empower and support Executive Management in identifying and implementing changes to the organizational structure that support the strategic agenda
- Formulate, recommend and implement a HR strategy, policies and objectives
- Ensure that the functional competency needs are evaluated, planned for and satisfied proactively
- Coach the management on motivation, engagement, communication, conflict resolution, change management, leadership, development and organizational issues
- Develop joint processes and policies together with Executive Management for all employee-related communication
To be successful in this position, and at SNS, the ideal candidate is a truly business oriented and professional individual with drive, energy and high ambitions, always eager to exceed expectations. You are balanced, confident and responsive, have a consultative and entrepreneurial approach and is used to working with, and for, executives and employees in a very fast moving and international environment. Together with strong interpersonal skills you also have several years of advanced work experience within the field of HR, with experience and strong professional accomplishment from HR areas such as recruitment, performance management, and organizational development. You have experience and ability to develop and execute HR strategies, processes and routines as well as experience from project management and driving company wide HR initiatives.
If you want to join a fun-loving team in a fast-paced environment to take SNS to the next level, you should apply now! Please apply at www.novarepropell.se by attaching your CV and cover letter. Please note that we are not able to accept applications through e-mail due to GDPR.