Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 19 years ago in Stockholm, Sweden. A great interest for the products we sell and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
As SNS continues to grow we are searching for a Support Team Agent.
SNS sells worldwide and has a large customer base in North America so we are at this stage looking to hire someone who can assist our customers during Eastern Standard Time office hours from our external warehouse in Rutherford, New Jersey.
The primary purpose of this role is to answer to customer queries regarding our online services via e-mail and on telephone. You will be part of our global Support Team but you will be our first Support Team employee based on the American east coast.
The scope of the role will include
- Interact with customers via inbound e-mails and telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and at the same time have a relaxed and positive attitude with customers and working to create a positive exchange with every requester.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact company sales by in a professional way communicating solutions and in that way turning frustrated clients into repeat customers.
- A genuine passion for assisting people and a high capability in communication
- 1+ year experience in customer service and/or retail (online or instore)
- Fluent in English
Preferred but not required:
- Knowledge of order management systems and/or customer service software
- Fluent in a second language (French, German, Korean or Spanish)
This role will suit someone who is passionate about problem solving, who excels in communications via e-mail and on phone, who enjoys helping people, who’s driven enough to be comfortable with working single-handed and who has an interest in the latest in sneaker and streetwear.