Sneakersnstuff (SNS) is a global retail experience founded in 1998 by pioneers who turned a sneaker collection into a world-wide retail company. Today SNS is the globally leading sneaker destination, creating massive queues online and outside their stores. SNS is on a fast and intense growth journey, and we are now searching for a financial assistant to join our finance team at the HQ on Södermalm, Stockholm.
For this role you should be able to understand the basic financial flow and have work experience within accounts payable and general knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures. You are a great team player who likes to have a good time at work among young colleagues but can also take responsibility for your own work and drive it independently. You are comfortable working in an open office landscape and like working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team and can deliver within deadlines.
This role has great development opportunities for the right person.
- Responsible for AP process (beginning to end)
- Code invoices and review for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Bank administration such as payments, reconciliations and bank statements
- Match invoices to payments and distribute checks accordingly
- General journals
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and emails
- Daily correspondence both internally and with suppliers
- Administrate AR, such as incoming payments from Klarna, Paypal, Adyen etc.
- Fixed assets
- Monthly VAT reconciliation and Intrastat
- Expense reports
- Participate in annual audits
- IC reconciliations
- Assist with month end close and other projects as needed
- Prepare and review balance sheets
- 2-5 years of work experience within accounts payable, basic bookkeeping, investigations and follow ups.
- Monthly closing and balance reconciliations.
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in written.
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/NAV (ERP)/ExFlow
- Relevant education
Do you think you are the one we are looking for? Apply for this job and let us know what makes you our new Finance Assistant.
As a part of the hiring process, interesting applicants for this position, will be required to take a skill test.
Job Type: Full-time