Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Paris, Berlin, New York, Los Angeles and Malmö and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
SNS was founded 1999 by the sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.
Since a couple of years SNS is growing fast and is now expanding online as well as through opening stores internationally. SNS is now looking for a store manager for the Stockholm store, which was the first SNS store.
As a Junior Buyer your main tasks are to:
- Constant communication with brands - sharing reporting, analysis, negotiating terms, allocations and RTVs
- Managing Assortment - work with key brand partners in creating relevant product assortment for SNS and our customers - both in terms of 'futures' and quick-to-market product
- Order placement and administration - submitting purchase orders, checking confirmations
- Work closely with Marketing, Content, Activation and Retail teams - ensuring business is aligned in strategy, product and focus
- Work closely with Finance team - ensuring terms are upheld
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with purchase and inventory IT systems
- Organised and analytical approach
- Retail experience preferable - either in-store, creative or administrative
- Availability to travel for buying trips when necessary
Please send your application in English!
For this position Sneakernstuff is collaborating with Retail Recruitment. Do you have any questions or concerns contact Maria Johansson/Recruiter 0706-06 76 46.