If you eat, sleep and breathe project management then we might just have the perfect role for you.
We looking for an IT Project Manager to join the Sneakersnstuff family, based out of our HQ in Stockholm.
This is a hands on role, that is responsible for ensuring we deliver IT projects on time, in scope and on budget - enabling SNS to continue to be the leading sneaker store in the world, online and in-store.
You’ll be working on projects to develop our ERP system (Microsoft NAV) as well as digital and omni-channel projects. As THE IT Project Manager at Sneakersnstuff you will be championing the need for project management as well as devising the right level of project management and tools for us - working alongside the business to deliver value.
This role will be accountable to:
- Create and implement a project management methodology within SNS.
- Deliver SNS IT projects on time, on budget and in scope.
- Assist the business in all phases of the project, from writing use cases and integration contracts to financial reporting and testing.
- Support digital and omni-channel projects
- Own the IT Project Roadmap
- Work closely with IT suppliers to ensure resource is planned and managed.
- Own and manage system integrations
- Architect IT solutions with support from the IT Manager and CDO.
- Support in brainstorming digital experience initiatives
We are looking for someone who wants to get their hands dirty and work in a fast paced company that is growing fast. You will love Agile development more than waterfall and be focussed on getting the right level of project management process in that controls projects but enables quick decisions.
You will be comfortable taking calculated risks yourself to support late changes in scope - but you will also be someone who prefers following some sort of process and ensuring there is good communication between the project members.
- 3+ years experience of IT project management.
- Good knowledge on project management approaches and pro’s / con’s of each.
- Experience of using project management software such as Jira / Trello
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft NAV a benefit.
- Previous experience of working with omni-channel a benefit.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Organised, structured and a great communicator
This role reports in to our IT manager.
Please send your application in English!
Sneakersnstuff (SNS) sells sneakers, clothing and accessories in own stores in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York and online at www.sneakersnstuff.com.
The sneaker enthusiasts Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson who are both still active in the company founded SNS 19 years ago. A great interest for the products and the culture around them is highly present in the company.