Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm with the launch of the webstore, www.sneakersnstuff.com launching in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City and Los Angeles.
Now Sneakersnstuff is searching for a Web co-ordinator working from our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
This role has full ownership of the managing the raffles at Sneakersnstuff, and will continue to develop our raffle system and process to be the fairest out there.
It’s not what you might think. This is a hands on role, where you will be the owner of the entire raffle process, working under tight deadlines while raffles are running. All of the tools require an analytical and methodical approach. You will need to be able to manipulate data and numbers across different systems and keep track of stock allocations between stores. You enjoy working with spreadsheets and numbers as well as checklists, coordination and project management.
A typical week is planning from Monday to Thursday, with Friday often being the key day when both stock arrives and raffles are drawn. Working late on Fridays as well as several hours on Saturday and Sunday will be an expected part of your role.
You’ll be comfortable in making sure everyone understands the critical nature of your role, with the ability to ensure other parts of the company provide you with the information you need to perform it.
The scope of the role will include:
- Ownership of the entire raffle release process
- Execution of all steps in the raffle release checklist
- Creating and managing the raffle allocation document for each raffle
- Creation of raffles within the raffle system by manipulating data files
- Co-ordination with buying and logistic teams on delivery updates
- Coordinating and communicating with the stores
- Obtaining and timely reporting on raffle statistics
- Input and assistance with testing to improve the raffle process
- Working within our fraud manager to ensure fraud and duplicate entries are kept out, updating a ban list.
- Drawing in-store raffle winners
- Creating and sending winner and loser emails
- Co-ordinating with our external development agency
- Strong knowledge of the limited sneaker market
- Strong process management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets knowledge
- Very strong in numerical and logical reasoning
- Fluent english
- Additional language of French or German
- Knowledge of email marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
This role reports in to the Digital Marketing Manager.