Store Manager Paris
We are looking for a Store Manager to lead and operate SNS Paris Store. You will be responsible to lead, develop and streamline the daily operations, following up on and making sure KPIs and overall targets are met as well as creating an inspiring environment to work in.
The SNS Store in Paris is located in the heart of the city, in the "deuxieme" - the 2nd arrondissement. The store make a unique SNS hub where we enable various platforms for expression through music, art, and fashion. We want to contribute and add value to our consumers and to our community and we are actively looking for someone with their ear close to the ground when it comes to street fashion and the sneaker industry in Paris.
The position reports into Retail Manager, EU who is also based in Paris.
As a Store Manager with SNS part of your key work tasks will be to:
- Ensure the Store is set up for success by ensuring all areas are efficiently and effectively staffed through recruiting, training, coaching, and developing the Store Team.
- Lead the City Energy Team to connect SNS with the local community through activations, content, and product.
- Ensure the store is merchandised and stocked with a relevant assortment and that the visual identity of the store is in line with the SNS brand proposition.
- Set the framework and follow up on implementation for key operating procedures across marketing, retail, and logistics.
- Collaborate closely with SNS Berlin, Stockholm and London as a united team to develop SNS European Business.
Who you are?
We believe you have been working in a similar position for at least 2 years. It will be key that you do have experience in managing a large team and that you have proven experience in developing a team culture. Team collaboration and communication skills are imperative.
To be successful in the position you also need to be driven, and an initiative-taking problem solver. As a leader at SNS, you should always keep inclusion, accountability, and performance at top of your mind which is why we look for someone that naturally taps in to those key values.
If you also are passionate about fashion and trend-aware of the street-wear market and speak English fluently. Don't hesitate to apply!
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of the love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music and Basketball. Today SNS works through 4 main pillars:
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things, and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.