Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm with the launch of the website, www.sneakersnstuff.com launching in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City, and Los Angeles. We are also opening a new store in Tokyo in fall 2019.
We’re now looking for a home-office Stockholm-based Freelance Translator who writes qualitative English to Swedish translations for website, press & social media. The working hours for this role are max. 20 hours per week.
PLEASE NOTE: SWEDISH native speaker ONLY, fluency in English is mandatory (other languages are a plus)
The role will consist of providing translations from English to Swedish of our product descriptions, content, press releases, and populate our Content Management Systems independently.
• Fluency in both Swedish and English
• Experience in translating
• Independently work from home with your own computer
• Very organized, and detail-oriented
• Passion for translations and languages
• Basic knowledge of content management systems desirable
• Personal interest in sneakers and fashion
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
• Write qualitative English to Swedish translations for website, press & social media
• Populate CMS independently with translations
• Support headquarter in translation matters
• Assist in monthly roundups
• Ad hoc responsibilities according to project needs
What we offer
• A great team in Stockholm as well as around the world
• An open corporate culture
• Flexible working hours for a great work-life balance
• Short communication paths