Sneakersnstuff - or SNS - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm and launched its webstore, www.sneakersnstuff.com in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City and most recently in Los Angeles in early 2019. The next store opening is set for Tokyo in the fall of 2019.
SNS is on a fast and intense growth journey, and we are now searching for a Stockroom Assistant to join our London team. With SNS you will get to work for a global company with passionate and fun colleagues.
All the cities we operate in have local marketing activation- and content creating staff so there is always lots of things happening in and around the store, no 2 weeks ever look the same!
As Stockroom assistant you will be an important part of the everyday business in the store. You will be part of the wheel that keeps the business spinning and enable smooth operations.
Main work tasks:
- Take stock of incoming materials and supplies
- Ensure compliance of stockroom procedures in handling customers’ stocks
- Bag and pack products for customer delivery
- Manage and organise the store shipping materials
- Ensure accuracy in physical verification of stocks
- Keep systems updated with correct stockroom data
- Implement safety standards in handling customers’ stocks
Skills and requirements
- 2 years’ experience of a similar position
- Strong computer skills, experience from working in complex systems
- Strong organizational skills and a great eye for accuracy
- A strong team player mentality
- Fluency in English
Sneakersnstuff is a family-oriented crew of good, humble and hardworking people and we’re excited to grow our team with likeminded people across the globe. If you feel you’re the one we’re searching for then don’t hesitate to apply!