Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm with the launch of the webstore, www.sneakersnstuff.com launching in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City and Los Angeles since early 2019. We are also opening a new store in Tokyo during the end of 2019.
We are looking for a driven and internationally experienced HR Generalist to join our HR Department. The HR Department is quite new why there are many exiting opportunities to build from the start, set new structures and add great value by working with business strategic HR to reach set company goals.
You will operate on a global level and main focus will be supporting and coaching the managers in the organization with all areas of HR such as recruitment, people development, work environment, staff training and comp & ben. As we are expanding at a fast pace by opening stores in new countries an important part of the scope will be to support with setting up necessary HR- processes, - documents etc. for each new market.
The position reports Head of HR and is based in Södermalm, Stockholm.
Main work tasks
- Support and coach the managers on all staff related errands and topics
- Write and implement policies, employee handbooks, guidelines and processes within the HR field
- Support the organization when entering new markets
- Lead and advice on legal errands on a global level
- Project Management of various project within the HR field
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or similar education
- At least 5 years’ experience of working broadly within the HR field, you need to have experience of all areas of HR
- Experience of working with HR on a global level
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset
- Knowledge of employment law. Except skills within Swedish legislation, Europe and East Asia is highly meriting
- Fluency in Swedish and English, additional language skills are meriting
Don’t hesitate to apply! We interview candidates continuously why the position may be filled soon.