Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm with the launch of the webstore, www.sneakersnstuff.com launching in May 2000. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City and Los Angeles since early 2019. We are also opening a new store in Tokyo during the end of 2019.
The Sneakersnstuff family are rapidly growing and we are now looking for a well rounded in-house IT Operations Support. We believe you have a strong general IT interest and knowledge. You are a master at problem solving and thinking logically and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty. With a wide span of tasks at hand you are very good at structuring and prioritizing your workload.
You report to the IT Manager and the role is based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm. Work hours is general office hours but after hours support will be required on an as-needed basis.
- Act as first-line IT support for Sneakersnstuff employees.
- Admin of digital landscape like G Suite, Office 365 and other internal systems.
- Daily checks and monitoring of IT system health.
- On-boarding of new employees and manage permissions for different roles and users.
- Manage off-boarding together with HR.
- Order and setup new IT equipment for head office, stores and warehouses.
- Support contact with third party providers for ERP and store systems.
- Support the IT Manager as required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Mac environments.
- Previous work as IT support, help desk etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A passion for sneakers or streetwear
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central
- Fluent in any of these languages: French, German, Japanese
We look forward to receiving your application!