Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo.
The Sneakersnstuff family are rapidly growing and we are now looking for a full time Junior Accountant. You will report to the accounting manager and ultimately the CFO. The position is based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm.
For this role we are looking for someone who will be able to independently handle their daily tasks and workload related to the monthly closing schedule. You will need to be able to take initiative and be proactive to continuously make the process as efficient as possible. This includes follow up and investigations of issues, questions and/or problems that might occur, to be up-to-date on regulations and laws. The Junior accountant should also make sure that the AP-ledger is correct and up to date.
- Work continuously according to the monthly closing schedule and meet set deadlines
- Responsible for the AP ledger
- Responsible of electronic invoicing system ExFlow
- Reconcile the bank, follow up on all transactions
- Update and reconcile Monthly Balance Reconciliation
- Code and post overhead invoices
- Control, review and book expense reports
- Process tax reports and payments
- Create, review and reconcile fixed assets
- Participate in requested and annual audits
Skills and knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience from similar position
- Education within accounting
- English and Swedish written and spoken (Japanese meritorious)
- General to more advanced bookkeeping skills and knowledge about balance account reconciliations. Understanding and knowledge about chart of accounts and of the classification of accounts, debit and credit, and the workflow of AP, AR and bank ledger
- General to more advanced knowledge of Excel, e.g. formulas, tables, pivots, vlookup etc.
- Periodic templates. Knowledge about deductible and nondeductible costs
Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central