Sneakersnstuff - or SNS for short - is a global retail experience founded in 1999 by Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson. Sneakersnstuff first opened its doors on March 26th, 1999 in Stockholm. Two decades later, Sneakersnstuff is located in Stockholm, London, Berlin, Paris, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo.
The Sneakersnstuff family are rapidly growing and we are now looking for a full time Finance Assistant. You will report to the Accounting manager and ultimately the CFO. The position is based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm.
The finance assistant should assist the finance department with various tasks related to the monthly closing of the legal entities to ensure it runs as smooth and correct as possible.
- Work continuously according to the monthly closing schedule and meet set deadlines
- Settle the daily intercompany sales between our stores
- Be responsible for email inbox and submit invoices to electronic invoice handling programs Readsoft and Exflow
- Match purchase invoices to purchase orders and received items
- Make sure purchase invoices are approved and posted to the vendor ledger
- Follow up on and reconcile received items not invoiced, claims and credit memos
- Ongoing contact with vendors, and reconcile statements
- Internal quality control of VAT postings and general ledger entries for G/L purchase accounts
- Be a back-up to the Junior accountant and assist with payments and reconciliation of the bank transactions
Skills and knowledge
- Education within accounting/finance
- English and Swedish written and spoken (Japanese meritorious)
- Basic bookkeeping such as chart of accounts and understanding of the classification of accounts, debit and credit, and the workflow of AP, AR and bank ledger
- Knowledge about balance account reconciliation
- Full knowledge and understanding of the VAT setup and codes in the ERP
- Basic knowledge of Excel
Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central /Exflow