What started as a store in the back streets of Södermalm, is now a Global Company and the Creative Outlet of the people behind the company. Founded in 1999 by sneaker enthusiast Erik Fagerlind and Peter Jansson, both still active in the company. Today SNS are retail stores, bars, night clubs, restaurant, a brand and more on it’s way.
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honor heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.
SNS is looking for a new member to join the family.
As a Senior Buyer you are a critical player within the Buying department, being the go-to person for a set of SNS most important brands. You will work closely with marketing, content creation and activation teams making sure products are brought to market in the most impactful way possible.
You will be based at the SNS World HQ in Stockholm reporting to Head of Buying
- Work with Head of Buying setting budgets, targets and identifying strategic priorities
- Be the leader and main point of contact of a pre-defined set of brands internally and externally
- Manage the team assigned including the creation of individual development plans for each employee.
- Own the strategic business plan for each brand assigned including business projection, strategic initiatives, continuously updated org.sharts etc.
- Own the entire product lifecycle for all assigned brands and products e.g. assortment planning->buying->product admin->product marketing/activation->price management including clearance
- Submitting orders and forecasts with reference to overall and brand-specific growth targets
- Drive the commercial side if the process when collaboration products or SMU’s are being created. Take part in the creative process.
- Constant communication with brands - sharing reporting, analysis, negotiating terms, allocations and RTVs, identifying locally relevant assortments and focus
- Work with Marketing, Content, Activation and Retail teams ensuring business is aligned in strategy, product and focus
Key competencies needed
- High level of skills to build up and maintain strong business relations
- Fluency in English. Additional language skills are meriting.
- Experience in MS Office with advanced level of MS Excel as a prerequisite
- Familiarity with purchase and inventory IT systems
- High level of knowledge about the sneaker and street wear industry
- Awareness and of general fashion trends and deep understanding of trends in sneaker and street wear industries
Skill requirements and soft skills
- Passionate about sneaker culture and with a high level of fashion intelligence
- Analytical with a commercial mindset
- Team player
- Availability to travel for buying trips when necessary
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in both e-com and 'bricks and mortar' retail
- Managerial experience is preferred