Key Holder NYC
We are looking for a Part-time Key Holder to join our NYC team. With SNS you will get to work for a global company with passionate and fun colleagues. You will also become an important voice of SNS within the local community in NYC.
On our path to become an even bigger global Lifestyle destination, we are looking to connect with the right people in every city we are based in. Our aim is to stay locally connected.
All the cities we operate in have local marketing activation- and content creating staff so there is always lots of things happening in and around the store, no 2 weeks ever look the same!
We have a lot of fun while we do what we do and need a lot of “can-do” attitude from our staff to reach to the next level.
Expectations of achievement
The Key Holder is responsible for ensuring that the opening and closing of the store is run in accordance with company policies. They are responsible for the cash reconciliation, alarm system as well as ensuring a smooth and safe process. In the absence of the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager, the Key Holder is responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and communicating effectively to the store team and the management team.
Describe main responsibilities
- Opening and closing a store
- Assisting cashiers, and providing customer service solutions
- Provides customer-focused service
- Provides an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.
- Collaborates with store management to organize marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Handles managerial tasks when the general, assistant, and stock managers are unavailable
- Manages bank deposits, balance point of sale drawers and safe.
- Ensures that all employees adhere to corporate processes and safety standards.
- Provides leadership support.
- Understands store sales plan and company sales goals and helps drive sales by increasing KPI’s.
- Works the register, processes sales transactions, and uses product knowledge to drive add on sales.
- Closes out the register and communicates any shortages or overages to the store manager and assistant manager.
- Works with store management to ensure there’s no misuse of company property or theft.
- Supports the maintenance and organization of the stock room.
SNS is a brand founded in 1999 out of the love and curiosity for the culture and life around Sneakers, Fashion, Art, Music, and Basketball. Today SNS works through 4 main pillars:
At SNS we love creativity. We want to add. We want to take part and contribute. We love new things and we love traditions. We always encourage equality in all fields. Work hard - play hard. Follow your heart. Give back. We honour heritage and embrace the future. And we always wear sneakers.
If you think you can represent SNS in NY, if you are passionate about sneakers, and a reliable team player, don’t hesitate to apply!